A blog about life, inspiration, quotes and mostly my random stuff .

Travel Tour Package

trazy.com

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Mama

Assalamualaikum.

Hello earthlings. So I'm going to talk a little bit about me and my mama. 

So, I happen to call my mother, Mama. ada yang panggil ibu, ummi, mak,amma...mum..bla bla..whatever it is, but I'm sure this is the person that you call up to whenever you have problems kan?

Well, u see my mother is a full time housewife. She is the one who raise,teaches, bla bla..all the nilai murni yang kita belajar dalam komsas tu.

Well, I didn't really know how it supposed to be a fulltime housewife. Since I've read one of Maria Elena's entry : housewives,this is for you , I get to understand a little bit of being a full time housewive. Phew,baru baca sikit dah rasa memang berat, ni kan kalau kita sendiri berada dalam kasut Mama kita. 

So,
no wonderlah my mum selalu marah kitaorang adik-beradik ni sebab well you know how stressed it  can be when you have to raise your kids (6 of them!) plus with all the mood swing happen and my father was always being outstation all the time. Sometimes my father will be away for months.. My mum was super awesome because she can barely be strong by her own self. Yeah, sometimes there is sure ups and down. I've seeing my Mum crying suddenly without no one comforting her (I was a kid that time, I was innocent okey.) . So i can sum up that she was incredibly strong to withstand it all by herself.

Sometimes, even now my Mum still extra-caring to us. She will scared if something bothering me. She can't stand seeing me crying.  

I have this one issue one being nervously distracted during exam weeks. I scared I couldn't do well in my test that it overwhelms me. So I will talk through the phone with my Mum about this and I always end up breaking into tears. Then, my Mum wish to be there by my side support me ...but couldn't because tak ada transport and we are far apart ;'( 

Only then I realize how I have take granted on my Mum many time. 
She is the one who cooks, wash , tidying up, listen to our story...I mean everything. She is more than a superman,ironman,the hulk,Captain America, Cicak Man....bla bla bla. 

I wish I can be strong like her, I wish.
Even until now, I still seeing her wakes up at 3 to perform Tahajjud. Maybe that is how she get her strength. Her life is fully to deserve for her kids (that is me and my siblings) .

While everyone is busy working to get recognitions, she puts aside all the worldly desires to raise her child. 

This entry is made to remind me that I should be grateful for having Mama by my side. I should treat my mum better since I'm not good at it (bad Dayang, bad) and you should do it too.

And Thank You Allah for giving us "Mama" as a gift. 

;')


No comments:

Post a Comment